Senior Java Software Engineer
- Wroclaw, Poland
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer for our Wroclaw office to strengthen our team.
Do you want to help us build and maintain a suite of front office trading tools for FX Orders? Are you experienced in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications?
You'll be working as part of a small, agile development team in Wroclaw that is part of a global FX Tech organization. The team is responsible for building and extending FX Client Order Management Systems, supporting both the Agency (Algo orders) and Principal Businesses. As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will play in important role to deliver the best business outcomes by closely collaborating with business stakeholders, product managers and FX Front Office IT.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Work on exciting and high-profile FX trading projects in a dynamic technology environment
- Analyze business requirements in collaboration with product owners
- Design and develop mission-critical applications by writing efficient and well-tested code
- Deliver high-availability and performance using agile & lean methodologies
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative solutions and technologies
- Solid commercial experience building server-side applications using the Java ecosystem
- Confident to work on large projects in complex environments with fast paced deliveries
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Working experience with technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Git, JMS, JPA/Hibernate, Oracle RDBMS, Docker, K8s
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- FX domain knowledge and cloud technologies are a big plus
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Back to top