Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores, also operating in Canada and headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. The company also has in-house cafes, restaurants, and espresso bars. It is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value, and selection.
The goal of the project is to build and extend data pipelines for the new client`s platform. The pipelines will consume business events from across the company, enrich/combine into business objects, persist to the Teradata data marts, and provide to the downstream consumers.
- 3+ years' Java development
- Strong Java core
- Expertise in Kafka
- Strong knowledge of Avro
- Good understanding of Spark/ Streaming
- Experience in Python
- Proven proficiency in API development (REST and SOAP)
- Agile software development experience
- Experience of Amazon Web Services
- Critical thinking on development approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule