Senior Java Software Engineer
- Kherson, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Spark/Java background to join a distributed team in Ukraine.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top provider of financial software and risk solutions. It enables professionals in the financial/risk/legal/tax/accounting/media markets to make the decisions based on relevant data.
The project is related to migration of a client's application to AWS. The new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements. It is a market-data service, offering global-scale content, research and analytics.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 8+
- AWS (VPC, S3, EMR, Lambda, API gateway)
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with Expertise in Java 8+
- Experience with Spark
- Good understanding of AWS (VPC, S3, EMR, Lambda, API gateway)
- Strong communication skills
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Good spoken and written English (B1+)
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, bash scripting)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top