Senior Java Full Stack Software Engineer
- Hyderabad, India
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Full Stack Software Engineer for our Hyderabad office to make the team even stronger.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Exchange is one of strategic projects for Schneider Electrics.
It's main purpose is monetization of different digital products and service providers services.
It consolidates main pillars of user experience/features:
- marketplace (shop);
- platform (develop ecosystem, runtime environment);
- connect & collaborate (facilitate and accelerate joint work of different user groups).
- Modern JS, CSS3/HTML5 understanding
- Angular v.2+ experience (experience other frameworks like React is also ok)
- Understanding of State management (ngrx/redux or similar)
- Good understanding of current CI practices & tools (git, yarn, npm, etc.)
- English (writing B1, speaking A2+ min)
- Java-based Microservices (Spring-based)
- REST API based integration with Frontend (AngularJS 6, responsive UI, different channels like browser, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with API Management system (like Apigee) is a big plus
- Exp: 3 to 9 years
- Identity Management solutions experience
- Content Management Systems experience (JSON based)
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)
Learn more about EPAM in India
Back to top