Senior Java Engineer
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is Canadian insurance company, a major health insurance provider. Migration of components of a core application to a modern web-app based on a microservices architecture. The new architecture and this phase of migration is a strategic move to transform and modernize the client's IT landscape. New features will include configurability, security, self-enrollment.
This is a customer-facing position which require strong technical experience and good communication skills. You will work close with the client on the requirements and implement required functionality. Scope will include configuration, setup and development activities using JBoss ESB.
- Deep knowledge and 3+ years of practical experience in Java
- Experience with Agile mindset, skills with SCRUM or any other Agile methodology
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Code quality
- Experience of Branching strategy
- Experience with JBoss ESB
- Understanding of OCR, experience in OpenText are desired
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top