Senior Java Engineer
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join Digital Transformation unit at EPAM Kharkiv. Our client is world's largest company in the eyewear industry (leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear). The project is about creating a greenfield top e-commerce solution. Implementation will be based on the HCL Commerce platform which is a great example of MACH architecture (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native and Headless).
Project technologies and tools
- Java 8
- Struts 2, Spring MVC
- Apache SOLR/Elastic search
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge and 3+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Spring and Microservices
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top