EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with Azure for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world. You will be building Microservices to solve some of the organization's toughest problems and delivering significant business value.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Finance Risk & Data Analytics
- Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support the implementation
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing, UAT and maintenance
- Strong programming experience in Java 8+, Scala (plus)
- Expert in Spring (Boot, Cloud, Security, Azure), TDD (JUnit, Mockito), BDD (Cucumber, JBehave, Concordion, KarateJS)
- Knowledge of JSR-339 (JAX-RS), JSR-303 (Bean Validation Framework), Swagger or Open API specification, GraphQL is added plus
- Technologies: Linux, shell /PowerShell scripting, build tools (Maven/Gradle/SBT)
- In-depth knowledge of relational and columnar SQL databases, including database design
- Experience in distributed systems and Cloud environment for e.g. Azure (preferred), AWS, GCP
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines (Teamcity, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts)
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases (Github, Gitflow, Fork/Pull Model)
- Working experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, Kanban)
- Working experience in building REST API, knowledge of the Microservices Architecture and design patterns
- Experience in building event driven microservices, reactive architecture
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted