Senior Java Developer
- Wroclaw, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products or a group of applications which allows Clients' traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives. As a Senior Java Developer, you'll play an important role in delivering best quality software to our users.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolution.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Build a fresh new cloud ready systems using cutting edge technologies available on the market
- Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
- Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
- Embrace complex derivatives across numerous asset classes like structured rates, equities, foreign exchange, etc. on the platform and enjoy the challenge of simplifying and rationalizing them
- Help in migrating our services to a cloud native and/or hybrid cloud technologies, utilizing Microsoft Azure technologies in the near future
- Working experience on a Java 8 / 11 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud - is a must
- Kafka / Reactor / Oracle / Kubernetes / Docker technology stack - will be a big plus
- Strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming and NIO
- Very strong hands-on experience of messaging technologies
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Test or Behaviour driven development
- Understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
- Hands-on experience with Linux servers
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability
- Proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- People management skills in leading a small two-pizza delivery team
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Back to top