EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team in Szeged.
- Be a part of an Agile development team
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects
- Develop new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and implement new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer's representatives
- Leverage your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open source proprietary technology
- 4+ years of hands on Java development experience
- Strong Java EE and/or Spring knowledge
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Hands on experience in Cloud technologies is an advantage
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs