Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter for our Kharkiv location to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a team of result-oriented recruiters who help the strong vision of developing business with key stakeholders. EPAM helps to transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
- Manage recruitment projects for our Kharkiv location
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal clients (EPAM management)
- Implement candidates-generation strategies using relevant recruiting tools
- Proactively build candidates' pipeline through a network of potential candidates
- Be a strategic talent advisor for a local management team
- At least 3+ years of experience in an IT recruitment industry
- Good understanding of the local IT market
- A clear understanding of main IT technologies: Java, Front End, DevOps .NET, Testing etc
- Knowledge of Boolean Search and X-ray search
- Possibility to keep a great relationship with hiring managers
- Willing to work with a KPI's
- Experience to work with well-designed ATS
- A data-driven approach of hiring
- Ability to drive recruitments process from gathering requirements till candidate's onboarding
- Good at problem-solving and in planning and pipeline management (operations)
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours