EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the leading provider in the transportation domain.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior iOS engineer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our growing native App-based products and services, you will live, breathe and dream Swift and want to share your love of it with the rest of the team.
Our group aim is to redefine the transportation experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button, this is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, architectural pattern
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Multithreading, Core Data, Local and remote notifications
- Experience in using Git, JIRA
- Experience in using Apple and Google maps
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI and UIKit
- Strong skills and experience in client communication
- Ability to design and lead architectural activities on the project
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of leading a team is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours