Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a global data, analytics, and technology company headquartered in Atlanta. It operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It blends unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
The company plans to expose REST APIs using microservices to perform such functions as credit file lock, freeze, fraud alert, and dispute. The main project focus is migration of the current functionality from legacy platform into new cloud microservices-based platform.Our client is a global data, analytics, and technology company headquartered in Atlanta. It operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It blends unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
Project technologies and tools
- Collaborate with application development teams on their CI/CD pipelines
- Be an Automation Evangelist - evangelize automating processes wherever feasible to increase agility and improve quality
- Assist with the development of the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps pipeline to automate deployment of GCP infrastructure to ensure standardized, highly available, and secure solutions
- Engage additional teams (Security, Network, etc.) as appropriate and lead through resolution of issues
- Vast experience in building hybrid CI/CD models
- Technical background in Jenkins, Nexus, Java Spring Boot, Container Registry
- Experience in infrastructure automation using Terraform
- Required expertise in Helm, specifically knowledge of ways how to secure Helm
- Proficiency in source control solutions such as Bitbucket
- Experience in applications' deployment on Kubernetes engine (GKE)
- Ability to create Docker images and deploy applications
- Familiarity with quality controls within CI/CD pipelines and experience in configuring Fortify, SonarQube tools into the process
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Good command of both verbal and written English (Intermediate or higher level)
- Stackdriver and DataDog usage experience for logging and monitoring
- Familiarity with GCP Big Data services (huge plus)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours