Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Proven experience with Postgresql, Knex and automatization of deployments with Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience with Angular or React
- Proven experience with Passportjs, SAML, sLDAP, MS Active Directory and Azure Active directory and implementation of authentication and permission management
- Full stack development (up to 25%) with Vue, Vuex
- Strong architectural skills and readiness to take responsibility for end-to-end implementation (starting with understanding business demand and ending by tested features, ready for production)
- Knowledge of security audit and certification processes
- Knowledge of JEE and Kafka
- Fluent/Native German language skill
- Good communication skills in English
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- All benefits and perks are subject to specific eligibility requirements
- Join EPAM Germany, named a Top Company 2022 by Kununu