Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you and experienced Full Stack developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills? Can you develop features front-to-back in an agile environment, supporting and optimizing continuous integration?
EPAM is looking for a hands-on, experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to become part of our team in Zürich and work closely with Business Analysts, Testers and Management to make an impact on an ambitious project for a longstanding client of EPAM, internationally recognized as a leading banking institution.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Develop features front-to-back in an agile environment
- Support the engineering and integration of a vendor based product
- Further optimize the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Support product management driving the product roadmap
- Work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodology and processes
- Computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
- Full Stack Developer with 5-6+ years' experience
- Strong Java skills
- Strong relational database and data analysis skills
- Methodology knowhow on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically: Java, Oracle, GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, IntelliJ, Jira, Confluence, Build tools like Maven, API
- Able to multitask, accurate and focused on deliverables
- Keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor product and solutions overall
- Fluent English is a necessity
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's Global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- All perks and benefits are subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits