EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a hands-on, highly experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Develop features front-to-back in an agile environment
- Support the engineering and integration of a vendor based product
- Further optimize the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Support product management driving the product roadmap
- Work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodology and processes
- Computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
- Full Stack Developer with 5-6+ years' experience
- Strong Java skills
- Strong relational database and data analysis skills
- Methodology knowhow on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically: Java, Oracle, GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, IntelliJ, Jira, Confluence, Build tools like Maven, API
- Able to multitask, accurate and focused on deliverables
- Keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor product and solutions overall
- Fluent English is a necessity
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland