EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Join existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business and UX designers
- Be responsible for building highly responsive UI components using mainly React + Redux, LESS, Webpack, TypeScript and many more
- Experience in building frontend applications using React/Angular or other frameworks
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance, and responsive tactics
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Fluent in English
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted