EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with React to make the team even stronger. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
ABOUT PROJECT AND ROLE
Software Developer position in EPAM gives an opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
The team will be responsible for designing and developing a Sitecore-based platform.
- Deliver the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Advance the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Work closely with Business Analyst and QA Automation Engineers
- Practical experience with React
- CSS3 / HTML5
- Knowledge and experience of performance optimization and memory management
- Good Knowledge of patterns and best practices
- Proven experience of building a project architecture, its implementation and enhancements
- Proven experience of project startup: technology stack choice, design and implementation of project skeleton
- Diligent use of unit testing with Mocha, Jest and Karma
- Source code control and build tools (GIT, WebPack, other)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Sitecore or CMS experience
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry's professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O'Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted