Senior Front-End Developer
- Făgăraș, Romania
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world - the end-users who access financial services through apps deployed in banks and insurance companies across the globe.
That's why we're making sure we have the right muscle to do it: we are a strong team of technology experts, each with more than 15+ years' experience building complex software - and we're looking for fellow engineers who can run this marathon - and occasional sprints - with us :)
As part of the Delivery Team, a Senior Front End Developer creates web apps using Innovation Studio and implements/ integrates client technology without client systems.
Example app built-in client Innovation Studio: Digital Onboarding. With our Digital Onboarding app, clients can easily open a bank account from anywhere in the world, simply by accessing a URL on their computers or mobile phones. The app uses computer vision to easily extract customer data from their ID and then uses biometric identification to confirm a match between the photo and the person using the app. The app can recommend any number of banking products and take each user through a highly personalized flow, based both on user input and user data pulled in, with user consent, from various third-party systems (like financial authorities or the bank's internal database). If required, the app can also initiate a video call with the bank's operators who can perform extra validation steps. At the end of the process, the contract is automatically generated and can be digitally signed.
The client is a Microsoft based company so the actual platform is based on the latest .NET technologies.
- Define evolutive data models - creating the app's database
- Define business workflows - passing and transforming data between various stages of the business process
- Define validation and security access rules
- Map out the user journeys - building out the apps' Web digital journey and its custom logic
- Insert and configure a variety of interface components, putting them together in HTML and styling them with CSS (Bootstrap)
- Integrate data automation processors (OCR, face recognition, video conferencing, digital signatures, etc.) for more complex steps in the user journeys
- Configure and interact with decision engines (scoring & personalization)
- Good knowledge of Transact SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server technologies
- Ability to design and implement data models in SQL
- Good handle of HTML and CSS, including the Bootstrap library
- Good understanding of database modelling fundamentals: entities, attributes and relationships
- Front-end/back-end web application development (REST APIs, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Angular, React, etc.)
- Good insights of how enterprise web applications work and their underlying infrastructure
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization
Back to top