We are looking for a Senior Flutter Developer. We challenge each other, learn together, research, and innovate a lot. You are our ideal candidate if you are an open-minded, eager, and able to learn fast if needed.
Client - one of the biggest grocery retailer in Western Europe. The team is in close collaboration with the client's business and technical stakeholders, other teams. The company builds end-to-end features and new services for mobile apps with a great focus on Quality and Operational capabilities (distributed tracing, monitoring, continuous delivery, etc.), and using a modern stack.
Teams are fully in charge of the whole software product life-cycle, from requirements analysis & refinement to an environment setup, construction, quality assurance, and deployment to the Production environment.
Our goal is to develop a new Flutter mobile application for iOS and Android platforms. The app will enable new user experiences with the existing content viewing, searching, managing shopping lists, favorites, and personal preferences.
What You'll Do
- Implement the application UI, layouts, theme, state management
- Perform the domain services, data access, backend APIs integration
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Administer the application initialization and dependencies container
- Help with setup the continuous integration pipeline
- Collaborate with product owner, QA and other team on clarifying requirements and approaching the acceptable product quality
- Experience with:
- Flutter/Dart mobile app development
- User Interface development with Flutter widgets
- Data access and API integration
- Solid knowledge of:
- architectural patterns addressing better code reuse, maintainability and ability to implement with Flutter
- ore software engineering patterns and approaches
- Deep understanding of:
- the Dependency Inversion principle and its implementation with Flutter
- Testing Layers (Pyramid) specifically and all the EngX best practices in general
- Willingness to work in Agile (Scrum) environment
- Hands-on experience in building micro-services on Java Stack, incl. understanding of the main challenges we have there
- High level of self-organisation - we TRUST team members
- Strong teamwork and communication skills - we collaborate A LOT
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule