EPAM Continuum integrates business, design, and technology consulting to focus on accelerating breakthrough ideas into meaningful impact. Driving transformation in today's world requires a uniquely constructed network of connected teams, working across silos, to help tackle our client's biggest challenges. This is core to our DNA.
The EPAM Continuum network of teams is made up of multi-disciplinary professionals with diverse experiences, including design & business strategists, architects, product, service, & interaction designers, technologists, data analysts, prototypers, and electrical, mechanical, & software engineers.
Some of the world's most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, Bose, Fisher-Price, Herman Miller, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung, Southwest Airlines, and UnitedHealthcare.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We're passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Experience Designer specializing in UX Design in Shanghai to make the team stronger.
Value the individuals - We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success;
Strive for excellence - We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments;
Act as a team - We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity;
Focus on Customers - We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs;
Act with integrity - We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the conceptualization and design of mobile and interactive projects from concept to completion
- Ability to begin the design of a product or application with close oversight from Art Directors and design leadership
- Extends established design style through project completion and produces high quality design deliverables in the form of style guides, design comps, prototypes, storyboards, infographics, data visualizations, icons, etc
- Strong understanding of Internet technologies and is able to communicate with UX & Development teams
- Work closely with Developers, Project Managers and other internal teams to deliver exceptional results ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and client expectations
- Demonstrate high standards of workmanship, attention to detail and adherence to company processes and industry standards/best practices
- 5+ years of experience creating visual design for the digital space
- BFA/BS/BA Graphic Design, Art, Marketing or closely related field
- Strong conceptual thinking, Self-motivated, driven; ability to work independently
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites
- Must have the ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communications skills; ability to interface with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Full time resource manager to help you with planning and managing your career path
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events