Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington and listed as one of top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
We are looking for an onsite ETL Developer to join our team as we intensify the pace of innovation and move towards future growth through technology solutions. You will help us design and implement software to drive the next generation of analytics. You should thrive in a collaborative, intellectually challenging environment, and be prepared to work with team members to create high-quality, cutting-edge software solutions.
- Expertise in ETL and/or data migration
- Experience in Teradata
- Proficiency in SQL querying
- Experience in Agile software development
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours