EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
For our Budapest office, we are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers with Cloud experience.
EPAM Hungary is the most populous EPAM location in Europe and the 4th in the world. We can proudly announce that more than 1400(!) people work in software engineering positions with us (and much others in the back office and business operation). We are running offices in Budapest, Debrecen and Szeged for more than ten years, and our target is to keep growing day by day and remain the largest company in our business field.
We are working in close relationship with foreign offices and clients, gaining experience in many business domains, running a huge variety of projects and technologies, which provides career and travelling opportunities for our colleagues. We are also highly focused on personal development (both technical and soft skills), which secures our business' success and our colleagues' future.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to develop, deploy, manage, configure CI/CD
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across applications
- Assist QA Automation engineers in technical testing
- Work closely with developers to resolve issues
- At least 5 years related experience on Agile projects
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals: filesystems, security, networking etc
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Scripting experience with Bash/Shell/Python
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git
- Experience with Cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Containerization such as Docker
- Experience with Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and related tools such as Terraform
- Experience with Container Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory etc
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- Knowledge of internet security (PKI, LDAP, RBAC, SSL, HTTPS, TLS, DTLS etc.)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs