Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its' clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
On this role, you will be responsible for development lifecycle, specifically for release build & deploy, process automation, and continuous integration for application development and AWS services.
- Design and build high performance pipelines applying infrastructure-and-pipeline-as-a-code practices
- • Release build & deploy, process automation and continuous integration for application development and AWS services
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps/CI/CD
- Expertise in implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of AWS platform: VPC, EC2, Redis, Automatic Scaling
- Good understanding of DNS, TCP
- Experience of working with HTTP Protocol, WebSocket, Cookies
- Experience on critical project with high availability
- Strong analytical skills
- Being a team-player
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours