Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a French luxury world famous brand that traces its origins to 1946. Currently, brand is represented by perfumes and couture in 210 locations and counts more than 128 000 employees.
Our client is currently making commerce re-platforming project to change old e-commerce platform to SFCC with React frontend on top. We seek for back-end developers to join the project (No old SiteGenesis, no legacy).
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, formerly known as Demandware, is the leading on-demand ecommerce platform, which is used by major global retail brands including Adidas, L'Oreal, Puma, and Lacoste. It is flexible, scalable and leverages a 'Software as a Service' delivery model that gets merchants to market faster.
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Experience with technologies and libraries
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Open Commerce API
- Good knowledge of controllers
- Experience in headless architecture is a huge plus
- JS Unit Testing Libraries
- JS task runners (Grunt, Gulp)
- CI/CD Jenkins
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development
- E-commerce principles and business processes understanding
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate+)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Being an experienced problem-solver and strong decision-maker
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours