EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior DBA Cloud Specialist, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- At least 5 years of experience as a hands-on MSSQL or Oracle production Database Administrator is a must
- Cloud experience AWS/GCP/Azure (one of these is enough) - using managed services and configuring them - configuring this serivces, not using these as end user (DBA)
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Extensive expertise with writing PL/SQL or T/SQL code for applications
- Good spoken and written English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours