Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Huge Healthcare Information Provider is looking for EPAM assistance in building robust Data ingestion and processing platform.
The target platform is responsible for data landing, standardization, normalization, and data availability for down-streaming processing.
For existing implementation, Cloudera cluster is used to run MR jobs orchestrated by Oozie. Jobs are written on Java. New platform should be operated on AWS native services and the following services might be used: S3, EventBridge, EMR, Lambdas.
- Assist on the data generation side, and adding a framework to make that work more of a process, less hunt-and-peck
- Create and execute test plans
- Develop scripts, entrance criteria, exit criteria, etc
- Perform Load and Stress testing
- Have some formal QA methodologies in mind; understand data structures, SQL, and automation testing (using Java or Python)
- Experience in automated testing 3+ years
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with testing data quality
- Good understanding of testing theory
- Good experience working in Agile setup
- Be interested in data analytics and data science
- Familiarity with AWS is a great plus
- Strong experience with test automation using either Java or Python
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule