Senior Data Engineer (Kafka & Spark)
- Bahía Blanca, Argentina
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Data Engineer (Kafka & Spark). Scroll down to learn more about the position's responsibilities and requirements.
- Work with data scientists to operationalize machine learning models and build apps to make use of power of machine learning
- Work with new and meaningful technology or business challenges which require you to think and respond quickly
- Advanced level of English. At least B2 on the common European framework
- Not your first rodeo! - Have at least 4-6+ years of experience developing with a mix of languages (Java, Scala, Python etc.) and open source frameworks to implement data ingest, processing, and serving technologies in near real-time basis
- Be very Handy with big data framework such as Hadoop & Apache Spark, NoSQL systems such as Cassandra or DynamoDB, Streaming technologies such as Apache Kafka
- Understand reactive programming and dependency injection such as Spring to develop REST services
- Plenty of experience with developing and deploying in a cloud native environment preferably AWS cloud
- Are passionate about data, technology, & creative innovation
Back to top