Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a British online fashion and cosmetic retailer.
We are looking for an Experienced Data Engineer (or ETL Developer) who is proficient in Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure SQL Database (Azure SQL)
- Experience in Cosmo DB
- Experience of working with at least one technology: Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, or Azure Analysis Services
- Experience in Agile software development
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Power BI
- Bash scripting
- Big Data
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours