EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are currently looking for Senior Data Engineer to join Data Practice team and work with EPAM strategic clients.
As Senior Data Engineer you will be building data systems and applications to support decision making. You will focus on developing and maintaining data pipelines in public clouds like AWS, Azure or GCP. You will be participating in data migration from on-premise to public clouds and building components for central enterprise data platforms.
- Contributing to the success of our customer projects
- Build data platform solutions in Clouds
- Development of data pipelines and migration of data
- Design and implementation of new business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of direct experience working in Enterprise Data Platforms technologies
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) as well as with on prem data technologies
- Experience in data acquisition (API calls/FTP downloads), ETL, transformation/normalization (from raw to DB table schema structure), storage (Raw files, Database server), distribution & access (Entitlements for users, build of API's and access points for data)
- Proficient in ETL/ELT process
- Experience building components for central data platforms for enterprise use (data warehouses, Operational Data Stores, Access layers with APIs, file extracts, user queries)
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Python, Spark, Kafka
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted