EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
In the Senior DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate "sanity checks" in deploy process/scripts to ensure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve the continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach to collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitor and support servers and clients
- Maintain, support and monitor distributed environments
- Work on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in any cloud
- Optimizing routines and management tasks
- Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles
- Experience in Configuration management via Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience in IaaS set up tools like terraform, Cloud Formation or ARM
- At least Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B1 and higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to different learning solution
- Flexible work hours