Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Mission: Our teams of consultants, designers, architects and engineers who enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions while helping them to navigate successfully through multiple waves of technology change.
If you're looking for dynamic career in large company that still has the start-up mindset, experience fast professional growth deeply connected to technology EPAM will be the ideal place for you to shine.
EPAM is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Architect (m/f/d) to join the Security practice to work directly with our biggest enterprise customers.
- Gather business, compliance and technical requirements and translate them into components and controls of a cloud security architecture that improve enterprise security posture
- Plan, design and implement security controls for cloud applications
- Support Cloud Architects in developing secure enterprise solutions on public cloud platforms
- Collaborate with engineering, infrastructure, development, data and security operations teams to design next-generation cloud security capabilities
- Collaborate with cloud infrastructure teams to design resilient and highly available cloud applications
- Report to senior enterprise stakeholders, up to and including C-suite
- Lead projects to advance cloud security and organize the work of security engineers
- Security-focused university degree (Bachelors) OR equivalent experience
- Relevant certifications such as AWS Security Specialty, Azure Security Engineer, Google Cloud Security Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist, CISSP, CCSP, SANS GIAC or similar qualifications are a considered an advantage
- Familiarity in implementation of security standards in at least one industry vertical (multiple or regulated industries considered as an advantage)
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies
- Experience configuring cloud security controls and policies
- Experience successfully implementing any Enterprise Security Architecture programs
- Deep expertise with more than one of the following areas:
- API security
- Compliance as Code
- Identity and Access Management for public cloud
- Container security
- Network security
- Infrastructure and application security assessment
- Vulnerability management
- Securing cloud Landing Zones
- Cloud security posture management
- Cloud Security Architecture
- DevSecOps practices
- Application Security
- Penetration testing/Digital Forensics/Reverse Engineering
- Security Operations
- Ability to communicate in a clear, empathetic and solution-focused manner and to independently create appropriate documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Regular corporate and social events