Since 1993,EPAM Systems, Inc.(NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn .
Our teams of consultants, designers, architects and engineers enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions while helping them to navigate successfully through multiple waves of technology change.
If you are looking for challenging yet rewarding career in a large company that still has the start-up mindset, experience fast professional growth deeply connected to technology, EPAM will be the ideal place for you!
EPAM is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Architect to join our Security practice to work directly with our biggest enterprise customers.
- Based on your experience, industry trends, technical skills, and knowledge you will produce:
- Security architecture
- Proof of concepts
- Security consulting, guidance, assessments
- Production implementations
- You have extensive abilities for dealing with security architecture issues in multi-cloud systems, hybrid infrastructures, containers, microservices, modern stacks
- You will conduct Security assessments for enterprises, for cloud/hybrid workloads
- Gather business, functional, and non-functional requirements and convert them to a roadmap, streams and work breakdown structures, estimates
- Help define Information Security Management Systems and Security Programs for enterprises
- Execute Proof of Concepts, conduct Research and Development activities
- Technically support Account team during the sales process, prepare pre-sales materials, and RFP/RFI responses
- Provide technical consultations to the client's leads from engineering, infrastructure, development, database, security operations teams
- Align with VP and C-level on the business goals and how they are addressed in proposed solutions
- Mentor Security Architects
- Strong security experience
- Extensive industry experience in any of the following: systems, solution architectures, infrastructure, cloud & application development
- Security architecture & consulting experience in several of the following domains:
- Cloud Security (either Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Application Security
- Identity & Access Management (and related)
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Data protection
- Security Operations Center
- Security Testing
- Experience configuring security controls and developing architectures according to industry standards (NIST SP 800-53/ISO 27001/PCI DSS; HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, etc.)
- Experience successfully implementing any Enterprise Security programs
- Experience successfully delivering security service-oriented projects
- Experience with security assessments
- Hands-on proficiency is a must
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period