Senior Client Engagement Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
ABOUT EPAM HUNGARY
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
We are looking for experienced presales consultants who will be:
• In a critical position for assessment, scoping, design, as well as initiation of complex software development projects in the sales cycle of our engagement with our customers;
• Responsible for the coordination of creation of technical solution designs and architectures with other technical experts of EPAM;
• Skilled in multiple modern technologies and programming languages with great interpersonal skills, analytical mind, technical intuition and passion for engineering;
• Defining and driving technology roadmaps, coordinating and translating business objectives into technical requirements.
We are looking for exceptionally talented people to join an "A" team who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level. You will work with bleeding edge technologies and the EPAM leadership team and our highly energetic and fast growing team in Budapest.
- Work as part of EPAM European sales/presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units, architects, EPAM Competency Centres on a daily basis providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex computer applications in multiple business domains
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analysis that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Kick off new projects, drive initial discovery phase working with EPAM project management and clients driving prototypes and proof of concepts
- Having an overview about software development
- 3+ years in project management or technical team lead position, excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software development processes and Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with and good understanding of enterprise applications at least in one of the following technology areas: high-performance, highly-transactional web applications, mobile development, content management solutions, e-business frameworks or business intelligence
- Practical knowledge and experience working with clients in IT services
- Previous presales consultancy experience at software development companies is a major advantage although not mandatory
- Fluent English
- Fluent Chinese is an advantage
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top