Senior C++ Software Engineer
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are developing a mod marketplace similar to the Steam Workshop, Mod.io, Minecraft Marketplace, and Bethesda.net.
This marketplace will become a part of a bigger platform and will be used in the following contexts:
• Allow multiple already locked-in partners to come to the store;
• Allow partners to increase their product longevity by growing engaged communities.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will be working in tight collaboration with team members located in multiple countries to build new exciting features for the online game marketplace.
- Working as part of the store team to develop features that bring enhanced experiences to millions of users
- Designing, documenting, prototyping, and iterating on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Writing robust, maintainable code
- Ensuring strong architectural and algorithmic decisions are made
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong C++ skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a live service environment is an advantage
- Jira and P4 experience is desirable
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Back to top