EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to welcome a Senior Business Analyst to join our Kharkiv office, grow with us and teach us a few things along the way.
Our customer exposes an API for other businesses to be able to access risks associated with a person, e.g. understand their credit score. Behind the scene, there is a sophisticated decision-making system and large data volumes. Currently, the back-end of this API has a number of legacy versions, serving hundreds of clients, with individual installations for most clients.
We are building a cloud-based multi-tenant SaaS product replacing the current system and migrating existing clients to it. Right now, the customer has some simplified version of SaaS, but it likely does not match engineering best practices and needs to be rewritten.
- BA Governance
- Reverse engineering support from BA perspective
- Business rules evaluation
- Data migration governance
- Feature breakdown
- Release scope negotiation
- Technical tasks analysis and management
- Requirements management in Jira. Confluence, Aha!
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to work independently
- Strong elicitation skills
- Experience in requirements management
- Solution evaluation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Business domain knowledge is desirable (finance scoring, finance analysis)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours