Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to welcome a Senior Business Analyst to join our Kharkiv office, grow with us and teach us a few things along the way.
Our customer exposes an API for other businesses to be able to access risks associated with a person, e.g. understand their credit score. Behind the scene, there is a sophisticated decision-making system and large data volumes. Currently, the back-end of this API has a number of legacy versions, serving hundreds of clients, with individual installations for most clients.
We are building a cloud-based multi-tenant SaaS product replacing the current system and migrating existing clients to it. Right now, the customer has some simplified version of SaaS, but it likely does not match engineering best practices and needs to be rewritten.
- BA Governance
- Reverse engineering support from BA perspective
- Business rules evaluation
- Data migration governance
- Feature breakdown
- Release scope negotiation
- Technical tasks analysis and management
- Requirements management in Jira. Confluence, Aha!
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to work independently
- Strong elicitation skills
- Experience in requirements management
- Solution evaluation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Business domain knowledge is desirable (finance scoring, finance analysis)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top