Senior Business Analyst
- Wroclaw, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Busienss Analyst to make our team even stronger.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the team supporting strategic solutions for Group Operations IT. We are working on key business intelligence / reporting programs (e.g. as part of the bank's continuing efforts to further advance its risk reporting capabilities), requiring data to be sourced from diverse sources within the bank and presented to end users via analytics dashboards. The role is based in Wroclaw.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Work on key business intelligence / reporting programs ensuring successful delivery of high value product
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and Scrum teams to understand and articulate business requirements
- Evaluate existing processes and optimize them in terms of efficiency and risk mitigation
- Deliver end to end solutions to business stakeholders located globally
- Ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team and define requirements acceptance criteria in a form that enables good test scenario coverage to be achieved
- Understand the overall program and ensure that deliveries align to the program objectives and timescales
- Be technical and hands on, using SQL to aid your analysis and investigation supporting team in building ETL processes, QlikView dashboards, BO reports etc
- Have previous experience in IT business analysis (at least 3+ years)
- A proven track record in delivery of software projects to demanding product owners (ideally gained in an Agile environment)
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements
- Working knowledge of project / development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Experience with formal requirement captures tools and techniques (e.g. experience with techniques such as Spec By Example)
- Have technical skills (e.g.) around SQL and any of our strategic technologies (Qlikview, Gigaspaces, Oracle etc.) a plus
- Consistent and well-structured approach to documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of working in an global IT organization in financial services (preferred)
- Fluent English speaker
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Learn more about EPAM in Poland
Back to top