Senior Business Analyst
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry.
The client has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America and has organized its principal operations into the Financial Services Businesses and the Closed Block Business.
- Commercial work experience as a BA in IT or related domains
- Knowledge of BA technics: Elicitation techniques, knowledge of business requirements development phases, requirements specification and management, business processes description and modelling, business and logical models design and prototyping, data analysis, system analysis
- Strong knowledge of BA tools: diagrams and modelling (UML tools, Visio, anything else), UI prototyping (Balsamiq Mockups etc.), tracking tools (JIRA etc.), markup languages and widely used data formats (XML, XML based etc.)
- Technical background, willing to work with new technologies
- Basic knowledge of computer science and math
- Psychological adequacy
- Ability to listen and understand what people are trying to say
- Ability to consult with a client, ask proper questions to get necessary information
- Logical and structural thinking, ability to be step ahead mentally and predict potential consequences
- Leadership and proactivity
- Ability to take responsibility and show ownership
- Ability to learn quickly, ability to research the information and to use new information 'on the fly'
- Excellent self-organization, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top