Senior Business Analyst
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to welcome a Senior Business Analyst to join our Kharkiv office, grow with us and teach us a few things along the way.
We are developing a mod marketplace similar to the Steam Workshop, Mod.io, Minecraft Marketplace, and Bethesda.net. This marketplace will become a part of a bigger platform and will be used in the following contexts:
• Allow multiple already locked-in partners to come to the store;
• Allow partners to increase their product longevity by growing engaged communities.
We are looking for a Senior BA who will collaborate with the UX Lead and stakeholders on customer's side to gather requirements and suggestions related to user journeys and information flows and to gather requirements for the creation of detailed UX and visual designs.
Business trips are required (US visa).
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Successfully communicate with Executive Team members to ensure that documents produced keep technology efforts aligned with company objectives
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- 3+ years of practical experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups, dataflow diagrams and carry on technical discussions with the Development team is a must
- Experience working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- UML knowledge will be a plus
- Good written and spoken English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Back to top