Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our Customer is an American diversified global insurer, and the third-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States. It ranks in the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States and is headquartered in Boston, MA with the big development center in Portsmouth, NH.
The focus of this project is the Payments Integration with Duck Creek platform.
Project technologies and tools
- Component/ Framework-Technology/Runtime
- Micro Services/Spring Boot/PCF in ETS AWS VPC's
- Micro Services/AWS Lambda/GRS AWS VPC's
- ETL - Batch/AWS Step Functions/GRS AWS VPC's
- ETL - Batch/Lambdas/GRS AWS VPC's
- ETL - Batch/Java Batch/PCF in ETS AWS VPC's
- ETL - Batch/Informatica/Informatica Cloud
- Message Queues/AWS SQS/GRS AWS VPC's
- Message Queues/Rabbit MQ/PCF in ETS AWS VPC's
- API Gateway/AWS API Gateway*/GRS AWS VPC's
- Experience in Business Analysis for large systems 2+ years
- Discovery and analysis of the requirements from multiple diverse stakeholders
- Great communication skills
- Experience of writing and analyzing integration requirements
- Experience of working with data, ability to analyze data, perform data mapping
- Diagramming experience: ability to read data flow, ERD, BPMN diagrams is a must. Ability to create them is desirable
- Experience with Lucidchard tool is desirable
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule