We are looking for an initiative Senior Business Analyst willing to drive requirement elicitation, collaborate closely with customer product management, be a part of a strong team with great spirit.
Our customer is a U.S.-based multi-national workforce management software and services company, that employs nearly 5,600 people worldwide. The customer is one of key players in Human Capital Management market.
The project is dedicated to extending a product suite in HCM domain. The expectation of this position is to gather and analyze requirements for new features; create detailed acceptance criteria working closely with product owners and developers; drive regular communication on epics development progress; communicate with other teams providing them guidance on area of BA's responsibility. Strong team will guarantee help and guidelines, provide possibility to grow as professional and show best practices.
What You'll Do
- Work together with PO on product backlog
- Drive communication with other parties when needed for requirement elicitation/clarification (e.g. UX group)
- Requirements elicitation, management, analysis and documenting (tools - Jira, Confluence)
- Help team with requirements understanding and clarification
- Play role of knowledge keeper
- Understanding of a delivery process, process lifecycle and Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage contradicting priorities in order to archive project goals
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in Agile environment (user stories, backlog management, team collaboration principles)
- Working experience as a Business Analyst in IT or 2+ years of adjacent to business analysis IT experience
- English Level: B2
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule