Senior Big Data Developer (Azure)
- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join our team in Budapest.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable and optimized data pipelines with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices
- Bring together large, complex and sparse data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements and use a variety of languages, tools and frameworks to marry data
- Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to help them in building, optimizing and tuning of use cases
- Overall 4+ years of data engineering experience with 2+ years hands-on experience in working with big data using technologies like Hadoop/Hive, Hyperscale PostgreSQL, Java/Scala, Spark, Kafka, SQL and NoSQL, Python, azure cloud-based data engineering solutions (ex: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight)
- Hands-on experience on data tools - striim, streamsets, NiFi
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, data visualization, and pipeline design & development
- Hands on experience with data warehouse platforms (ex: Snowflake, Azure Data Lake Analytics)
- Strong technical knowledge of performance tuning and query optimization on large data sets
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
Back to top