Senior BI BA/Consultant
- Minsk, Belarus
EPAM Data Practice is looking for experienced business and data analysts who want to move up the career ladder. We are passionate about data and looking for a person who can design the best class data and analytics products for our customers.
On this position, we offer you strategic engagements, where you have an opportunity to make an impact and create something new, not just follow decisions made earlier.
You will face minimal routine and no vanilla software development. Our typical engagement types include discovery, assessment, target state architecture and product design.
We are seeking a candidate ready to work with C-level stakeholders from the customer side, as well as the best technology and business experts from EPAM.
We are open to let you grow your own team!
What You'll Do
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to identify their challenge and design data and analytics products to address it
- Lead stakeholder interviews, plan and run discovery workshops
- Own full lifecycle of requirements mgmt process from planning activities, eliciting and prioritizing use cases to specifying it for POC implementation and acceptance testing
- Contribute to competency best practice and presale activities
- Senior Business or Data Analyst with at least 3 years of total experience and more than 1 year in project key roles facing business customers
- Proven track record in running solution design phase. Experience eliciting requirements from scratch, prioritizing and scoping out MVP
- Experience in data & analytics solutions (data lake, DWH, BI, data science products, etc.)
- Be able to plan and manage own work. Take ownership till the final result, work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communicational skills. Ability to present results of your work to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with at least one BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- English level: B2 and higher
- Experience conducting data analysis work, leading small teams and running on-site customer workshops is a plus
- DWH, BI
- BI tool (Tableau, Power BI)
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package - medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry's top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Back to top