Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland. You can also work from one of our offices in: Gdańsk, Kraków, Wrocław, Katowice or Warsaw.
We are looking for a Senior AWS Dev Ops Engineer with strong experience developing good clean code in the cloud in many programming languages within agile development teams. We are looking for an independent person who can take on multiple projects or initiatives effectively without any steer or direction from any team members. Someone who can work in abstract/undefined problem spaces and has a strong understanding/experience of when to ask for business/technical requirements versus making technical decisions based on research and evidence. Our perfect match should have experience in developing on a cloud platform (at scale) in the past and experienced in Python & Terraform.
• Everything follows the principles of 'secure by design' and 'least-privilege'.
• Comply with all CSTR standards.
• FaaS first, CaaS second, IaaS third.
• Comply with all Cloud Platform & Engineering standards.
• SWIPE wherever possible.
• Python & Terraform.
• Source code stored in SAMI GitLab.
• Everything is pipelined & automated.
• No manual steps unless for GitOps processes (e.g. commit/MR)
- Implement SCP/OU's on New Accounts + Migrate SCP/OU's to existing Accounts
- Transit Gateway Interegion Peering
- Decommission DNS 2.0 Service
- Design S3.2 Human Roles
- S3.2 Account Versioning
- Sunset Bastion Solution
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Back to top