Senior Automation QA Engineer
- Krakow, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer for our Krakow office.
The team is responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales, legal and external systems.
QA Automation Engineers are integral part of scrum development teams. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles. You may be leading QA activities for complete sprint/release cycle within area of responsibility and often provide a final "go". You are a guardian of quality. Does it sound like you?
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Detailed automated & manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
- Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc
- Raising and tracking issues
- Collaborate with BAs and developers to deliver high in troubleshooting issues
- Automate Business acceptance criteria through Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using specification by example
- Assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
- Assist other QA members in testing if required
- Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
- Practical experience with test automation tools (eg. Selenium Web Driver, Java Robot, Cucumber)
- Practical experience with continuous integration and delivery with TeamCity or similar tools
- Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
- Knowledge of scripting (Shell, Groovy, Python or similar)
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, X-Ray, HP QC or similar)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- Experience in testing web-based application with understanding of modern web technologies
- Experience with Web Services, REST API testing
- Good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
- Understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing
- Experience in Scrum / XP / Agile
- Focused on quality from front to back of the life cycle
- Results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
- An excellent communicator
- A quick learner
- Able to prioritize
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Learn more about EPAM in Poland
Back to top