EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to welcome a Senior Android Engineer to join our team. Our customer is one of the world's largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 6+ distributed development, UI Automation and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
Project technologies and tools
- Android SDK
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Java and Kotlin development experience
- Good experience building Android applications
- Java core; Kotlin; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; JSON; REST API
- Experience with: Git; Gradle; Android Studio
- Experience of using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Familiarity with an Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with ReactiveX API
- Ability to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours