EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Project technologies and tools
- Android SDK
- 3+ years of Java and Kotlin Android applications development experience
- Eperience with: Java core; Kotlin; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; REST API
- Experience with: Git; Android Studio, Gradle; Jenkins
- Strong desire to write high quality, clean & testable code (TDD, BDD)
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Ability to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours