SAP HANA Developer with Cloud Platform Background
- Krakow, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced SAP HANA Developer with Cloud Platform background to come on board and support our operation in Warsaw.
The position is fixed term engagement with potential extension.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Perform modeling, design, implementation, and testing based on SAP programming model and processes
- Collaborate with other development teams and product management specialists
- Involve into Agile (Scrum) development process within an Agile (Scrum) development team
- Provide high quality delivery - create and execute test cases, specify and design reviews, hold code reviews
- Maintain and correct the delivery process
- At least 4 years of experience in similar position
- Strong SAP Cloud Platform knowledge
- Strong ABAP programming skills
- Experience in ABAP for SAP S/4HANA development (CDS, Fiori elements/SmartTemplates, etc.), SAP NetWeaver Gateway, and OData services
- Experience in BOPF, BOL, and other ABAP frameworks
- Basic understanding of SAP systems functionality with good knowledge of SAP S/4HANA functional areas
- Implementation of technical business requirements in projects, connection and management of the currently used SAP Cloud Services (SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud Platform)
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of international project team
- Demonstrating problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Learn more about EPAM in Poland
Back to top