Salesforce Solution Architect
- London, United Kingdom
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect in London
You will have an opportunity to work closely with business, gather business requirements, get root business needs, design and communicate a solution, breakdown features and estimate them.
You will be working with cross-functional distributed team and be a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivering innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices.
We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Work closely with business partners to understand business requirements and provide innovative and efficient solution
- Work closely with various technology teams (UX, Development, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Establish and improve development standards and development processes
- Work closely with presales team on creating implementation approach, solution estimation and presenting proposals
- Be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with key business and technology team members
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform, etc
- Good experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service, Community and Force.com Platform clouds etc.) and lightning components
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience in software development life cycle
- Good experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Ability to foster new ideas and concepts
- Good communication skills, ability to bring strong opinions and constraints to a generally agreed solution design
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
- Ability to work with and build lasting relationships with external customers
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top