- Brest, Belarus
We are looking for a Salesforce Application Developer for our Brest office to strengthen and ramp up the delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and/or productivity.
Our Salesforce team spread out in multiple locations in Belarus, India, Russia, and others. We are using agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
Currently, we are working with a global company that obtains factory operations in 70 locations and over 110 sales companies with over 25,000 employees worldwide.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Services Division is a digital service providing end-to-end automation and IoT, offering a business model with more than 14.000 connected units. The Service is growing strongly based on multiple trends and has significant future plans for portfolio extension, partnerships, and acquisitions. Profitable Service growth is one of the key priorities.
New Digital Platform needs:
- Replace the legacy backend platform for alarm/signals management from IoT sensors;
- Optimize the backend architecture for future demand;
- Leverage the automation capabilities of Salesforce;
- Support service business needs, with the flexibility to scale and support multiple new business models and changing customer requirements in the future.
- Support Service Growth:
- Ensure reliable technical basis that supports scalability and performance required during peak loads
- Allow for scalability of platform to support service growth targets
- Leverage Efficiencies:
- Reduce manual workload and free up time for more value-adding activities
- Reduce dependencies on adding additional resources in peak seasons
- Reduce system complexity
- Enable New Services:
- Provide technology basis for new services and increased customer value-add
- Provide the applications to customers for self-service
- At least 2 years of the overall experience in Salesforce products
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Visualforce, SOQL
- Software version control (GIT or other)
- Good command of English - Intermediate (B1) and higher level
- Good communication skills (direct communication with the customer)
- Experience working as part of the team, experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes and other trainings
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Back to top