EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen and ramp up delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and productivity.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- At least 1 year of the overall experience in Salesforce products
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning
- Software version control (GIT) and continuous integration
- Good command of English - Intermediate (B1) and higher level
- One from the below:
- Experience working as part of the team, experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted