Regular / Senior .Net Developer
- Katowice, Poland
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Our client is a global sports betting company.
Their product is used by hundreds and thousands of users, so your work will definitely be visible! They are operating in a very competitive market therefore they MUST use latest technologies.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
You will be working with a wide variety of technologies, in cross functional teams consisting of architects, developers, QAs, database experts and DevOpses.
Even though you are an expert in Backend .NET development, you will have room to pitch in ideas anywhere possible! You will be working with the latest Tech Stack to create the best performance, functionality and user experience in the industry!
Project technologies and tools
- .NET / C#
- .NET Core
- Microservices architecture
- SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Unit testing frameworks
- Agile development
- Create and deliver C#, MS SQL and No SQL back-end
- Work closely with distributed and onsite developers
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process
- Work closely with QA Automation engineers
- Experience in designing and developing applications with intensive data processing
- Experience in C# including entity framework
- Experience with relational databases, especially MS SQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Good English skills
- Experience with Rabbit MQ
- Azure experience
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Back to top